Human Resource Manager - Regional
Salary: $105K - $125K /YR DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 6 months of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Designs, plans, and implements human resource programs and policies, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs for a region within the organization. Develop best practices and lead recruitment activities, overseeing HR team members involved in this function. Acts as a liason with human resource business partners. Supervises department and ensures milestones, goals, and objectives are met and are within budget. Participates in budget setting process. Administers and innovates human resource programs and policies that support company goals and objectives and engages the workforce. Advises leadership on human resource issues with broad and current subject matter knowledge and expertise.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1. Plans, directs and implements all areas of human resource function
2. Ensure compensation and benefits programs are competitive and comply with legal requirements
3. Benefit plan design and selection of partners
4. Oversee and monitor performance management system
5. Develop and maintain employee recruitment programs and positively engage the workforce
6. Advises senior leadership on all human resource issues
7. Assist in preparation of operating budget for HR and makes recommendations for funding
8. Resolution of employee complaints, grievances, and disputes, including investigations
9. Conducts exit interviews and incorporates feedback as appropriate
10. Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the HR function
11. Provide and/or coordinate HR training as required for supervisors and HR Team
12. Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems and provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
Knowledge of and ability to use HRIS systems
Knowledge in Affirmative Action requirements as applicable to recruiting and ensure company recruitment efforts are in compliance
Ability to file or oversee filing of all regulatory reports including ACA reporting, EEOC reporting, OSHA reporting etc.
In depth HR knowledge which is broad and current and includes both federal and state labor laws
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work well with others
Occassional travel requires valid driver's license, insurance, and acceptable driving record
Experience with integrations during mergers and acquisitions activity
Experience working for PE owned companies
Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
5 years’ experience in HR and 1-3 years supervisory experience
Most time is spent sitting
Ability to focus with multiple distractions
Attention to detail and accuracy
Planning and organizing
This position must pass post offer Integrity, drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.