Program Manager (Medical)
Salary: $105K - $125K /YR DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are growing rapidly and have a Production Supervisor position at our Careers Technology location in Chatsworth, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment beginning 1/1/2021), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of program and project objectives ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure execution of programs and projects within time lines and budget. Holds delegated cross-functional authority, including production, purchasing and scheduling to make customer commitments, assign tasks, and direct the means for completing the commitments and assignments. Communicates status of projects both internally and externally. Responsible for contract review.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Principal contact on assigned projects/programs for customer interaction
- Coordinates and oversees other Fralock functions in support of projects/programs
- Performs contract review and participates in pricing and proposal development
- Manages contract execution to assure all requirements are attained
- Leads the planning and implementation of programs and related projects
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements
- Develops and manages full scale project plans and/or timelines
- Assembles and coordinates project staff
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provides direction and support to project team
- Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prepares project evaluations and assessment of results
- Monitors and reports on progress of projects/programs to all stakeholders, including reports defining progress, problems and solutions
- Performs project lessons learned, assessment of results and implements process improvements
- Excellent communication, coordination, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to understand manufacturing requirements, processes and flows
- Effective Project/Program management skills
- Advanced skill level with computer applications such as MS Office Software, including MS Project, Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and acceptable driving record
- Ability to multi-task
- Ablity to anticipate issues and take timely action on programs to minimize undesired impacts
- Demonstrated working experience with one or more ERP systems
- Demonstrated use of Structured Problem Solving skills
5 to 10 years Medical Product Design experience
Technical / Engineering aptitude
Experience with one or more ERP systems
FDA and ISO13485 experience
Contract Review experience
-Bachelor of Science degree
-Project Management Professional (PMP) or other Project Management Certification
Min. 5 years Program Management experience in:
a. Medical or Aerospace fields and,
b. Customer facing programs and,
c. Understanding of risk management
Split between sitting and visiting other work centers/areas
Works with a sense or urgency
Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Planning and organizing
Able to lift up to 20 lbs
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.