Salary: $25+ /Hr DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
1. Create Item Master, Standard Bill of Materials (BOM) and Standard Routings in M2M
2. Plans process flow through factory by work center using customer drawings.
3. Uses verbal and written communications with Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and Production work centers in planning Item Master parts.
4. Facilitates and Participates in Engineering Planning meetings.
5. Meet company and department objectives.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1. Review Production Plan Worksheet (PPW) or M2M quotes and drawings to ensure compliance with drawing.
2. Read, interpret and understand blueprints, material and customer specifications
3. Data entry into M2M to create Item Master, Standard BOM and Standard Routing.
4. Attend Project or Planning meetings.
5. Sent e-mails or make telephone calls to internal company customers and suppliers.
6. Process Production New Part Data requests to correct BOM and/or Routing errors and process improvements
7. Departmental cross training.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal communications and process organizational skills
Detailed and accurate
Read and interpret engineering drawings
Strong analytical ability to seek solutions to manufacturing problems
Strong team player
Knowledge of ISO 9001, AS9100 or ISO 13485
Knowledge/experience in MRP/ERP
Bachelors degree in engineering or any related field
2 + years working in a manufacturing or similar environment
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.