Pricing Quote Manager
Full time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
1) Develop pricing models, formulas and templates to properly price, maintain consistency and achieve company objectives.
2) Review, negotiate, & execute full contract review & terms & condition of contracts.
3) Support Customer Service as interim back up as needed.
4) Manage departmental KPI's related to quote management
5) Prepare reports as required & update KPI report outs.
6) Analyze costing data (raw materials, manufacturing yield, process time, etc.) on a scheduled basis to insure margin/profit targets are being met.
7) Prepares, reviews & approves quotations within defined pricing thresholds
8) Actively seek competitive information and market intel in order to value price
9) Insure timely turnaround time of pricing by having an organized process & daily schedule.
10) Provide training to sales and customer service on pricing updates and methodology
11) Facilitate intra-company relationship development at all departments/levels.
12) Serves as team resource & supports the sales organization.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1) Supporting customer engineering on both new and existing opportunities (projects).
2) Developing new contacts within the customer and recording their contact information in our CRM system (Sales Force).
3) Support effective product realization consistent with AS9100/ISO9000 standards including the gathering of Requirements/Definitions/Specifications in order to facilitate the Design Development (aka Product Realization) process.
4) Prepares & approves pricing information.
5) Management of quotation materials (BOM's/Routing, ERP Quote Module, etc.) in order to generate quotes/proposals & follow ups.
6) Maintains a high service level to meet completion dates.
7) Provides/relays customer intel and insight on a continual basis and documents feedback.
8) Performs contract review and participates in pricing and proposal development
9) Manages order entry & contract execution to assure all requirements are attained & met.
10) Manage customer information in CRM database
11) Develop an understanding of products and services that Fralock provides to our customers
12) Provide support to sales operations on an as needed basis
13) Effectively manage projects to ensure proper execution & coordination across company functions as necessary for effective contract execution.
14) Tracking, management, and reporting of on-time delivery and quoting metric
1) Excellent communication, coordination, facilitation & presentation skills
2) Excellent with MS Office tools (i.e.: Word, Excel, PPT)
3) Professional business acumen (written and verbal).
4) Must be proficient at reading blueprints
5) Proficient with one or more ERP systems.
6) Possesses technical capacity, mechanical aptitude, and appropriate level of math skills.
7) Good organizational skills & ability to effectively prioritize & manage multiple tasks/projects.
8) Ability to understand manufacturing requirements, processes, & flows.
9) Ablity to anticipate issues & take timely action on programs to minimize undesired impacts.
10) Demonstrated use of structured problem solving skills.
11) Excellent follow through on assignments.
12) Must possess professional phone etiquette.
13) Project Management skills: Must be able to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency in a practical way, use goals to guide actions, create detailed action plans,
14) Strong analytical skills
15) Quality of work & attention to detail.
16) Responsiveness to requests.
17) Valid drivers license, auto insurance and acceptable driving record.
1) Extensive experience with Sales Force CRM
2) Experience working for companies with advanced quality systems (ISO, AS, etc.)
3) Converting/Manufacturing/Materials knowledge of thin flexible materials (films, foils, foam, elastomers).
4) Practical related experience in high mix/low volume precision manufacturing environment. Converting/Manufacturing/Materials knowledge of thin flexible materials (films, foils, foam, elastomers) a plus.
5) Some project Management experience
6) Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical)
7) Bilingual (English/Spanish)
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree Preferred
5 to 10 years of related work experience
Communicating with others to convey information. Computing costing and pricing figures
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.