Sr. Contract Recruiter/Program Manager-
Remote in Southern CA with some onsite work in LA or San Diego Area
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Interface with employees in carrying out the company's Human Resource policies and objectives while recoginizing that employees are our most valuable asset. This position will focus on recruiting and hiring stragegies. This inlcudes working with hiring managers and interfacing with potential future employees during recruiting activities. Ensures that job postings, candidate screening, hiring and onboarding processes meet company expecations while meeting compliance standard. Provides training related to hiring, interviewing and overall recruitment process to hiring managers. Drives processes to ensure time to fill and other recruiting metrics are met while providing a positive experience for candidates coming onboard. Actively promotes employee engagement and satisfaction starting with our onboarding, day one activities and new hire orientation.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
• Source candidates for open positions in accordance with Affirmative Action plan; Research alternative recruiting options to expand candidate pool.
• Work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions for open positions; posts and updates openings through internal ATS platform.
• Provide feedback on improvements of current ATS system to increase functionality i.e. interface with HRIS.
• Engage with third party recruiters when necessary for hard to fill positions.
• Screen candidates based on qualifications and disposition candidates in ATS.
• Creates offer letters based on company process, obtains approvals, as necessary.
• Performs all pre-employment screening for potential new hires, ensuring all hiring policies are followed.
• Completes pre-hire paperwork for onboarding of employee data in all required platforms including timekeeping program, payroll system and others.
• Follows trends on recruiting and HR
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational and planning skills
Ability to work well with others
Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
Knowledge of CA state labor laws and compliance.
Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
High School Diploma or GED
3+ years experience in recruiting
Most time is spent sitting
Ability to focus with multiple distractions
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.