Division Controller - Ceramics
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Division Controller opening with our Ceramics division. This person can sit in Fremont, CA or Poway, CA.
Founded in 2005, Oasis Materials manufactures High-Performance ceramic heaters used in Semiconductor, Consumer, Medical, Defense and Aerospace applications. Located in Poway, California just 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. We also have our location in Fremont, CA. Ceramic Tech Incorporated (CTI), an end-to-end ceramic solutions provider whose capabilities include specialized formulations, pre-fired machining, Sintering, pressing and grinding for the world's largest Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
This is a critical financial leadership role within the organization with the main objective to partner with the Division Leadership Team as the lead finance partner. This operationally focused controllership position will be responsible for overseeing the divisional finance and accounting operations, month end close, monthly financial reporting package, as well as AP, AR and related compliance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be a true and valued business partner and improve financial processes with a company experiencing rapid growth! This role will report to the CFO.
- Partner with the business leadership team to support growth targets with value added analysis and reporting.
- Partner with corporate finance to deliver improved analytics, forecasting and budgeting with the use of EPM tools.
- Be instrumental in driving process improvement throughout the accounting cycle and reducing the time to close.
- Continuously challenge and improve processes with a focus on automation.
- Lead a team of accountants
- Lead all division accounting operational functions including Consolidations, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and other Compliance areas.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Design, implement and maintain process narratives, risk assessments, and internal controls.
- Participate in the completion of annual audits
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve productivity and utilization of ERP, drive efficiencies within the business to help achieve growth goals, and improve working capital performance
- Assist with other special projects as requested by the senior leaders
- Travel between division offices to partner with local leaders onsite
- Experience working in a multiple ERP environment
- Experience in high-growth manufacturing industry with experience in Industrial Technology is ideal
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience.
- PE backed company experience a plus!
- In-depth knowledge and practical understanding of the working of the financial statements with ability to analyze and improve upon inadequacies
- Experience in a multi-entity consolidation environment a plus
- Thorough knowledge & experience with GAAP
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) tools a plus. Planful, Anaplan, Jedox, Adaptive Planning
- Excellent Excel and Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) Skills
- MBA in Finance or Bachelor’s degree & CPA
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible accounting experience
- BIG 4 Accounting background highly preferred