Hours: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Material Handler position opening with Fralock located in Valencia, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our diverse team strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers, shareholders, and employees through our commitment to:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement
- Innovative Solutions
The Material Handler performs a wide range of duties related to the on time and accurate storing, movement, and order pulling of products and materials in support of production operations.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Locate and move material to the proper/next location
- Use INVOH to look up locations and like materials
- Calculate shelf life, SQF and RL
- Issue material in the M2M system
- Scan barcode during issuing if required
- Pull material for orders and deliver it to work centers
- Return material from machines to proper inventory areas.
- Select substitutable materials
- Help the Material Controller keep the inventory accurate by supporting as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours when needed
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and directions.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Basic Math skills for daily usage
- Strong attention to detai
- Ability to compare for correctness, count accurately
- Good communication skills
- Prior inventory experience
- Familiarity with bar code scanning equipment
- Forklift experience
High School diploma, GED or five (5) years work experience
1 year warehouse experience
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Able to spend the day standing, walking, bending, etc
This position must pass post offer Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.