Engineering Technician (Process and Methodology)
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have an Engineering Technician opening in Valencia, CA. This position will be focused on Process and Methodology.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
The Engineering Technician will develop, experiment, implement and document process solutions to enable new products and process introduction and enable improvements on existing products and processes. The ET will also develop, experiment, implement and document methodologies to support new processes and new product introduction (handling, packaging, workspaces, action sequence, etc.)
Will demonstrate to, transfer, and train manufacturing supervisors and operators on new qualified processes and procedures. You will be responsible for designing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development for new and existing products.
- Assists engineers, inspects products, conducts tests, and collects data.
- Develop test plans upon receiving requests and guidance from engineers
- Experiment autonomously.
- Report obstacles, needs, delays to requesting engineer
- Summarize, document and report results, findings, and suggestions
- Create work instructions in accordance with QA standards
- Train receiving personal
- Able to understand and interpret engineering terminology
- Intellectual creativity
- Solid customer service (internal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Design of experiment
- A.A. or Technical Training in engineering-related discipline or related experience
- 3+ years in a related field preferably electronics manufacturing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.