Facilities Maintenance Technician
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Facilities Maintenance Technician opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PCB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
At Lenthor Engineering, the Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings and building systems. The duties include responding to reports of broken or faulty items and equipment, conducting routine inspections of buildings, and liaising with external specialists and contractors as needed.
- Inspecting machinery, equipment, buildings and systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Performing routine cleaning and sanitizing, including specialist cleaning of delicate or high-value items such as entry systems and security equipment
- Completing small repairs such as fixing locks, leaky taps, and broken windows
- Checking and maintaining safety equipment such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspecting and troubleshooting problems and issues reported by clients or colleagues
- Maintaining tools and equipment required to perform the role effectively
- Following a maintenance schedule to ensure that all routine tasks are completed
- Problem Solving
- Physical abilities
- Attention to detail
- High School education or equivalent
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Standing/walking/climbing in elevated situations
- Wear required PPE as needed
- Miscellaneous hand tools, power tools and other equipment