Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Plating Operator opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PCB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
What does a Plating operator do? They set up, operate, and tend plating machines to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, cadmium, nickel or other metal to protect or coat surfaces. Typically the product being coated is immersed in an electrolytic solution. Electroless plating or Chemical plating creates a coating on materials which is critical for PCB manufacturing.
- Immerse workpieces in coating solutions for specified times
- Inspect coated or plated areas for defects
- Adjust dials and controls
- Read production schedules to determine setup of equipment and machines
- Position and feed materials into processing machines by hand or using automated equipment
- Measure, mark and mask areas to be excluded from plating
- Mix and test solutions
- Observe gauges to ensure machines are operating properly
- Place coated materials on racks
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No direct experience is required. We will train
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate being around chemical smells/wet chemicals
- Wear required PPE as needed