Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. We are a rapidly growing company with multiple locations and have a Sr. Accountant opportunity with our Ceramics Division (CTI), in Fremont, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, traditional 401K, and Roth investment options with discretionary employer contribution (after 30 days of employment), annual bonus program, major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plan and Life Insurance coverage, growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results-driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage, and innovation
Reporting to the Division Controller, the Sr. Accountant will be a key contributor within accounting and financial operations from beginning to end. The Sr. Accountant will be responsible for managing various general ledger accounts; example of duties includes entering invoices (accounts payable, accounts receivable) to preparing account/bank reconciliations and month-end journal entries. This role will also involve, cross-functional communication and partnership across the organization (sales, purchasing, shipping/receiving, etc.) as well as a proactive spirit and a philosophy of ownership accountability to complete his/her job successfully.
Assist in ensuring accounting, financial reporting and external regulatory reporting is completed accurately and that all reporting and filings are submitted on time to ensure the company is in good standing with lenders, regulatory agencies and the community. Involvement with annual financial statement audit and supports information data requests from the audit team. Assisting the Divison Controller to ensure internal controls are implemented and maintained to ensure integrity of financial reporting.
- Involvement in the entire Order to Cash and Procurement to Pay processes, from supporting order processing efforts to managing invoices collections/payments
- AR/AP: Prepare daily cash inflow/outflows tracking, post and reconcile credit card transactions, track AR credit decisions, and manage vendor & customer communications to ensure timely flow of payments
- Manage prepaid and fixed assets accounts, including posting depreciation, and maintain rent schedules, including deferred rent
- Prepare, analyze and post recurring and non-recurring journal entries, including monthly accruals
- Assist in preparing and monitoring internal controls and help maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Proficiency in computer skills with emphasis on advanced Excel knowledge, Accounting Software, ERP systems specific to manufacturing environment, Power Point, and Word.
- Strong accounting acumen, problem-solving analytical skills
- Good communication skills to work objectively with people in different functions within the organization including Sales, Operations, and Engineering
- Attention to detail, willing to get into the weeds; strong organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing month-end account reconciliations
- Support annual financial audit
- Experience with different revenue size manufacturing companies
- Experience in working with accounting/ERP software, such as QuickBooks and M2M (Made 2 Manage) software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Licensed CPA strongly preferred
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- 4+ years in a corporate accounting environment
- Prior experience in manufacturing – Aerospace, Medical Device, Semiconductor or any manufacturing of electrical or mechanical components or capital equipment