Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. We have a Director of Structural Ceramics Product Management position opening with Ceramic Tech Inc. located in Fremont, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K and Roth investment options with discretionary employer contribution, an annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage, and innovation
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
The Director of Structural Ceramics Product Management is a key member of the Ceramics Product Division Management Team as well as an extended member of the corporate executive team. They will provide leadership and oversight for all product roadmap, realization, and related production engineering for both proprietary and customer owned designs. They provide both direction and support for sales capture teams in pursuit of new business; is responsible for the formulation and execution of plans in support of the Company’s goals and objectives; working closely with Product General Manager, Engineering, Program Management, Production, Supply Chain. Facilitates the Company’s profitable growth as well as its positive presence in the assigned markets by facilitating both the proactive development of products as well as ensuring the effective identification, capture and translation of customer requirements into solutions that are capable, innovative, and viable. This position will frequently engage in the commercial analysis and decision making around opportunities.
The Director of Product Management position is essential for the effective operation of the Ceramics product group. This position develops, builds, and leads an effective and cohesive product Team. They must develop and institute product strategic plans, ensure effective offerings, and development of products and projects which respond to specific customer opportunities. Will also be responsible to institute world class practices including formal Six sigma and 5S. Provide both requirements and support to the operation dedicated to your products. Participation in the development of strategic objectives, annual objectives, action plans, operational procedures, and budgets which help deliver the growth targets consistent with aligned corporate targets. The Director of Product Management will work most closely with the Product Division Engineering and Operations leaders and the ideal candidate will operate as a Deputy to the Division General Manager. External communications with customers will be frequent and in support of the Market Segment leaders.
- Management experience in technical functions
- Understanding of ceramics, semiconductors, or high precision parts production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of process capability studies, six sigma, and 5S
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Experience in project or program management in a hardware or materials production environment
- Knowledge of business, finance, and management principles
- Knowledge of broad engineering and technology principles and practices
- Customer interface skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, project management, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership/management and business acumen skills
- Application engineering experience in Semiconductor, Aerospace and Defense, Medical or similar environments with Multidisciplinary leadership experience in a technology manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Ceramic, Quartz materials and Manufacturing processes
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required, Master’s degree preferred preferably in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- •Deep experience in 2 of 4 areas: Ceramic, Semiconductor component Design/Manufacturing.
- •10+ years management experience with 3-5 years in Leadership positions in Semiconductor, Aerospace and Defense, Medical or similar environments
- •Multidisciplinary experience in a technology manufacturing environment with 2+ years in each of multiple functions