Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Production Planner opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PWB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling and managing subassembly materials.
- Review WIP (work in process) from Paradigm (Internal Software System) – mainly sub materials
- Review material inventory with Shear Department
- Schedule sub materials with these groups (shearing, drill and rout, dry film, wet area and Lamination)
- Coordinate schedule base on production demand
- Understand capacity and streamline processes
- Fluent with MS Office applications; excel, word & outlook
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High School education or equivalent; some college or college degree preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant office and/or production/manufacturing experience
- Sedentary – Sitting at PC creating documents.
- Telephone calls and e-mails.
- Standing and walking for filing/scanning and going to factory floor.
- Attending meetings.
- Able to lift 10 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.