Manufacturing Planner / Expeditor
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Manufacturing Planner / Expeditor position opening with Ceramic Tech. located in the Bay area in Fremont, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K and Roth investment options with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
- Review materials availability, routings, current capacity, and schedules job orders for production.
- Works with Master Scheduler and production to expedite job orders as required.
- Updates Job order dates on travelers and within Epicor as required.
- Expediting liaison between Production and Customer Service when required.
- Manages finished goods safety stock levels for strategic high visibility customers
- Review Job Order queue to open and/or release job orders in a timely manner
- Inputs and downloads data from customer distribution center automated systems for review and analysis.
- Sets production quantity builds, considers available capacity, and work with the Master Scheduler for best completion dates when releasing job orders.
- Coordinates special material requirements with Purchasing Dept.
- Leads special projects as assigned.
- Fluent in ERP/MRP software and MS Office applications; excel, word & outlook
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diversity of individual at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
APICS CPIM and/or ISM CPM certification
Six Sigma training; Lean manufacturing; ISO 9000/AS 9100
B.A./B.S. degree in business, manufacturing systems, engineering, or related field.
Or at least 5 years’ experience in production planning.
Minimum three years’ experience beyond basic education requirements; experience may be in a combination of operations, master scheduling, planning, and/or expediting.
Sedentary – Sitting at PC creating documents.
Telephone calls and e-mails.
Standing and walking for filing/scanning and going to factory floor.
Able to lift 10 lbs.
This position must pass post offer Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.