CNC Operator I, 3 Axis
Salary - $16.45 - $21.20 /Hour DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Hours - 3:30PM - 12:00AM / Mon-Fri
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 6 months of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
- Call up 3-axis CNC programs
- Set-up machine and produce parts
- Participate in 5S and Lean /CI
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Set up equipment/machinery and install equipment or attachments on machinery or related structures.
- Read and understand job traveler instructions, technical drawings and set-up diagrams.
- Measure and record products or materials to control quality
- Monitor machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- Use hand tools; Adjust production equipment / machinery setup
- Load or unload material onto machinery
- Clean equipment or machinery.
- Apply Procedures and Work Instructions
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and directions
- Compare for correctness, count accurately
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Basic mathematics for daily use formulas.
Positive attitude, Team-player, Manufacturing/CNC experience/background, Cleanroom experience
High school diploma, GED or five (5) years work experience
No specific experience required
Requires using hands to handle tools or controls.
Requires repetitive movement.Must have vision (with or without assistance) capable of seeing small objects at a close distance.
Requires prolonged standing/sitting.
Requires lifting up to 25lbs
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.