Inside Sales Respresentative (ISR) / Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Salary - $30 - $35 /Hour DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Hours: 8AM – 5PM / Mon-Fri
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 6 months of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
The Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service Rep seeks to develop new business through a variety of means including prospecting for new customers, follow up on leads generated from company’s marketing efforts, further penetration of existing customer portfolio and new target accounts. Responds to customer request in a timely manner. Review, negotiate terms and condition of contracts. Effectively manage customers and projects while collaborating with various teams to ensure the highest level of service is given to the customer. Maintain proper and accurate execution of related tasks (ie: quote & order entry).
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
(1) Supporting customer engineering on both new and existing opportunities (projects).
(2) Making sales calls to promote Fralock's capabilities/offering, and making technical presentations.
(3) Developing new contacts within the customer and recording their contact information in our CRM system (Goldmine or similar).
(4) Preparation of quotation materials (PPW, M2M Quote, etc.) in order to generate a quotes/proposals.
(5) Order entry.
(6) Maintains a high service level to meet completion dates.
(7) Prepares forecast information on customers sales activities.
(8) Remains vigilant when looking for new opportunities (markets, materials, applications, etc.) to expand the companies offering.
(9) Provides/relays customer intel and insight on a continual basis and documents feedback
(10) Manage and contact customer leads, gauge customer level of interest, as well as moving leads along the sales cycle.
(11) Prepare reports as required.
(12) Serves as team resource and supports the sales organization
(13) Effectively manage projects to ensure proper execution & coordination across company functions as necessary for effective contract execution
(14) Tracking, management, and reporting of on-time delivery and quoting metric
(15) Excelent Customer Service skills which includes the following: Listen and respond effectively to customer questions, resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction, respect all internal and external customers, use a team approach when dealing with customers, follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction, measure customer satisfaction effectively, & commit to exceeding customer expectations
(1) A "Hunter" Salesman characteristic exhibiting a disciplined and persistent effort. Must be able to work independently and be self motivated.
(2) Good verbal communication/presentation skills (written and verbal).
(3) Good writing, reading and math skills.
(4) Effective rapport building skills and pleasant telephone presence.
(5) Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT) & CRM software
(6) Professional business acumen
(7) Possesses technical capacity (i.e. mechanical aptitude) and able to read engineering prints
(8) Proficient in project management skills
(9) Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks/projects.
(10) Valid Drivers License, Insurance and Acceptable driving record
(1) Sales Engineering experience in one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Medical/Life Science, Oil & Gas, Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Equipment (WFE), or other related industries
(2) Technical engineering capacity & sales skills (i.e. mechanical aptitude) and able to read engineering prints
(3) Experience working in the manufacturing sector (Converting/Manufacturing/Materials). Knowledge of thin flexible materials (films, foils, foam, elastomers) a plus.
(4) Any technical or Engineering degree
(5) Formal sales training (Miller Hieman, Sandler, etc.)
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree Preferred
5 to 10 years of related work experience
(1) Mostly sitting
(2) Communicating with internal teams/departments, customers and venders.
(3) Computing costing and pricing figures
(4) Compiling, Gathering & Analyzing Data
(5) Coordinating & Prioritizing
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.