Salary - $70K - $90K/Hour DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Hours – 8AM – 5PM Mon - Fri
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 6 months of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing, maintaining, and publishing the master production plan and daily production schedules to meet company revenue and customer delivery objectives. The position is responsible for providing operating units with a production plan consistent with resource capacity and company prioritization requirements.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Identify the top 3-5 constrained work centers and provide an executable Production Schedule and manage detailed production schedules for those W/C’s. Work with Production leadership to manage and address the constrained work centers.
- Design, build and maintain integrated master schedules, and generates accurate and timely reports for analysis of capacity utilization
- Facilitate daily meetings as needed with key stakeholders to review the execution of the schedule
- Conduct RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning) for the top 3-5 constrained work centers and other areas that are near capacity. Report the status weekly to the appropriate departments and personnel to show what capacity is available to support upcoming customer sales order requirements.
- Through analysis and discussion with Engineering and Production personnel, set and maintain production parameters, i.e. standards, to support the development of an executable schedule.
- Isolate and drive the resolution of work order quantity variances and material remnants.
- Support Customer Service, Engineering and sales revenue objectives by working collaboratively to develop the production schedule.
- Ensure there is adequate sprint capacity for rapid product development, strategic expedites and similar work, as well as spikes in demand
- Identify and lead continuous improvement efforts to streamline processes and procedures to remove non-value added effort in the master scheduling process
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Department Manager/Supervisor
- APICS CPIM certification completed or in process.
- Fluent in ERP software, MRP, Scheduling and Planning systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership and business acumen skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Fluent with M2M MRP/ERP system
3-5 years of supervisory experience
Knowledge of military and commercial specifications and standards
Lean manufacturing /six sigma training and demonstrated experience
Experience Leading Sales & Operations Planning (SOP) or SIOP
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
Five years of master scheduling experience or three years master scheduling experience plus two years directly related experience.
Valid driver's license and insurance
Acceptable driving record
Sitting, walking, standing. Ability to lift 10 lbs.
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.