Customer Service Representative
Salary: $30 - $35 /Hour DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Respond to customer request in a timely manner. Review, negotiate terms and condition of contracts. Effectively manage customers and projects while collaborating with various teams to ensure the highest level of service is given to the customer. Maintain proper and accurate execution of related tasks.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1. Receive inbound calls from new and existing customers
2. Manage customer information in CRM database
3. Manage assigned accounts and/or projects
4. Develop an understanding of products and services that Fralock provides to our customers
5. Provide support to outside sales persons
6. Prepare quotations & making outbound quote follow up calls
7. Order entry, which includes the following: contract review (new and existing), order entry, & expedite request management. Review & communicate requirements, terms, and risks to ensure compliance and resolution of potential contractual and/or business risks.
8. Effectively manage projects to ensure proper execution & coordination across company functions as necessary for effective contract execution
9. Communicate to all appropriate departments of any change in customer satisfaction (positive or negative) as information is made available to the CSR
10. Tracking, management, and reporting of on-time delivery and quoting metric
11. Customer Service which includes the following: Listen and respond effectively to customer questions, resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction, respect all internal and external customers, use a team approach when dealing with customers, follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction, measure customer satisfaction effectively, & commit to exceeding customer expectations
1. Proficient with MS Office tools (Word & Excel)
2. Must possess some technical capacity
3. Excellent reading & writing
4. Basic math skills
5. Strong written & verbal communication
6. Effective listening skills
7. Excellent follow through on assignments
8. Must possess professional phone etiquette
9. Basic understanding of ERP/MRP and CRM software
10. Organization: Must be able to manage multiple projects, able to determine project urgency in a practical way, use goals to guide actions, create detailed action plans, organize & schedule people and tasks effectively
11. Cooperation & teamwork
12. Strong analytical & problem solving skills
13. Quality of work & attention to detail
14. Job & technical knowledge
15. Responsiveness to requests
1. Experience working for companies with advanced quality systems (ISO, AS, etc.)
2. Converting/Manufacturing/Materials knowledge of thin flexible materials (films, foils, foam, elastomers)
3. Understand and read basic blue prints
4. Some project Management experience
5. AA degree preferred
6. Bilingual (English/Spanish)
High School Diploma
2 to 5 years in a customer service related industry
1. Mostly sitting
2. Compiling, Gathering & Analyzing Data
3. Coordinating & Prioritizing
6. Communicating with internal teams/departments, customers and venders.
7. Occasional Travel: drivers license, insurance, & acceptable driving record
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.