Quality Assurance Manager – Bay Area
Salary: $130K-$140K /YR DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Quality Assurance Manager Position opening with Ceramic Tech. located in the Bay area in Fremont, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K and Roth investment options with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Plans, maintains and implements the companies quality management system including compliance to ISO and AS standards and other applicable standards.
Plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, assists with employee training and recommends and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
Schedules the work of the quality Department personnel
Supervises the maintenance of the Quality Systems including reports on RMA's, NCR's and Customer Corrective Actions as well as internal Corrective Actions
Also responsible for Preventative actions
Is a member or the Material Review Board and the executive planning team
Schedules internal Audits
Schedules Vendor audits
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing methods and related systems
- Ability to apply appropriate supervisory approach -- coaching, directing, etc.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, project management, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership/management and business acumen skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and problem solving tools.
- Able to compute, analyze, compile, compare and coordinate data and processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and high standards
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results and respond to change.
- Working knowledge of ERP software, MRP, Scheduling and Planning systems, MS Office
- 5 years Quality Assurance Experience
- Fluent with M2M MRP/ERP system
- Knowledge of military and commercial specifications and standards
- Lean manufacturing /six sigma training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related field
Bachelor’s degree or higher or eight (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing operation.
Minimum 5 - 7 or more years of experience in a manufacturing operation.
Valid driver's license and insurance
Acceptable driving record
Minimum 25 lb lifting requirement
Able to ascend/descend stairs while carrying acceptable loads
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, Integrity, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.