Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have an EH&S Manager opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PWB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
This role is responsible for the waste treatment system, DI (deionization) water recycling system, management of hazardous waste and all things pertaining to the health and safety of employees at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas.
- Staying apprised of current and future local, state, and federal regulations.
- Implement and administer safety plans and training.
- Maintain the Hazardous Material Business Plan, Emergency Action Plan, Policies, Procedures, and logs relating to the operation and maintenance of the waste and water treatment systems.
- Train new hires on environmental, health and safety.
- Maintain and manage PPE equipment
- Ensure site preparedness for local agency audits and inspections
- Conduct inspections focused on eliminating hazards, label, and incompatible violations
- Fluent MS Office applications
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diversity of individual at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- BS Degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, occupational health and safety or 5 years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing EH&S programs, site management, local, state and federal regulations for EPA and OSHA.
- Sedentary – Sitting at PC creating documents.
- Telephone calls and e-mails.
- Standing and walking for filing/scanning and going to factory floor.
- Attending meetings.