Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Shipping/Receiving position opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
The responsibility of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk shall be to perform the Shipping, Receiving, and receiving inspection activities to achieve Lenthor Engineering’s customer quality and delivery requirements. Additional responsibilities shall include the performance of audits and the maintenance of the overage inventory.
- Follow detailed training plan as specified in Results Producing Management (RPM) Schedule.
- Follow production priorities as established by the Production Manager.
- After final inspection, prepare boards, paperwork and inspection documentation for shipment.
- Prepare packing slips for invoicing.
- Receive raw materials and supplies.
- Perform receiving inspection as outlined in the Quality Procedures.
- Maintain the overage inventory.
- Follow all company and departmental processes and procedures.
- Monitor quality of work and compliance with process and product specification.
- Communicate to the department supervisor any changes in production status.
- Communicate material inventory concerns to the department supervisor.
- Assist lower-level employees in basic set-up and operations, provide relief support on equipment and processes.
- Acquire and improve knowledge of internal and external customer needs.
- Participate and contribute in any red bead, quality or production meeting.
- Participate in the evaluation of processes, new equipment, facility improvements and procedures.
- Follow company policies.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience in PCB or Shipping/Receiving environment.
- Competent in reading, speaking and understanding of the English Language.
- Computer literate.
- Hazardous Communication (Right to Know) Training.
- Hazardous Waste Container and Labeling Training.
- Closed Container Regulations Training.
- Aisle Space Regulations Training
- Wear required protective safety equipment (safety glasses, gloves, smock).
- Exposure to hazardous chemistry.
- Exposure to smells from chemicals being used in the manufacturing processes.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to use reaching, pulling motions with arms/hands.
- Moderate noise level, prolonged sitting, standing, walking.
- Prolonged viewing of small parts. ƒ Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.