Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Cross-Section Operator opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PCB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
Cross-section is the internal quality control step in the early phase of the product development. Thousands of holes are drilled, and cross-section is responsible to audit the quality of products coming from Drilling/Routing, Plating and Lamination before the process continues.
- Prepare samples by prepping mixing acrylic liquids and powder/ Allow samples to dry
- Grind down the acrylic samples
- Confirming the accuracy of the process before various departments move into mass production and the next steps.
- Once trained for 3-6 months on the Cross-Section process, you will then be able to move into inspection as well
- The inspection process consists of completing the report(s) to customers with post-inspection write ups including measurements
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Direct experience is preferred, but not required. We will train
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate being around chemical smells/wet chemicals
- Must be able to tolerate using firm pressure with your forearms (for extended periods of time) to complete the grinding process.
- Wear required PPE as needed