Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a SMT QC opening at Lenthor Engineering in Milpitas, CA.
Lenthor Engineering is the leader in Flex and Rigid-Flex PCB design, fabrication, and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. At Lenthor, our people are dedicated to making every customer the most successful in their field. Our Company depends highly on its employees for its success and growth which is why we are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our organization.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation.
What does an SMT QC do? The SMT Quality Control (QC) Inspector examines and assesses all products required at quality checkpoints as well as all inspections of critical materials.
- Perform first article using BOM, drawings, and Work instruction
- Inspection includes components for SMT and PTH
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Familiar with inspection aids and tools such as multimeter and microscope
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in basic English
- Basic computer skills required
- Certification to IPC-610 & J-STD-001 is a plus
- Knowledge of operating the SMT AOI machine a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years inspecting mfg electronics components and PCBA
- Wear required PPE as needed