Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Full Time + Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match, PTO)
Job Type: Hybrid
Salary Range: $125,000.00 - $145,000.00 DOE and Location
Location: SF Bay Area/Los Angeles/San Diego
Fralock is an engineered solutions provider of specialty components and subassemblies using advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications. We develop and manufacture custom integrated solutions. Established in 1967, we are a critical solutions provider to Fortune 500 corporations, government, and targeted OEMs in a variety of industries including Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing, Medical and Life Science, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Electronics, and Energy. Fralock is headquartered in Valencia, CA with manufacturing locations located throughout Northern and Southern California.
To be recognized by our customers as a leading solutions provider of proprietary engineered advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications.
To create value, profitably grow, and share our success with all stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity – We practice a high standard of ethics in our business dealings with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Responsiveness – We have a sense of urgency in responding to internal and external requests, and work proactively to solve problems.
- Excellence/Competence – We empower our people to continuously improve and execute high quality work.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve Fralock business objectives by communicating at a high level, by listening and having clarity in our expectations of one another.
- Individual Accountability and Personal Responsibility – We do what we have committed to do when we committed to doing it.
- Continuous Improvement across all segments of the company
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
The FP&A Analyst will support Fralock’s business and financial analytics processes across 5 locations in California. This role will cover the company’s budgeting and planning process, help prepare the monthly management reporting and analysis, and provide support for special financial and business analysis projects. The FP&A Analyst will provide financial and strategic support for the Executive Leadership Team including participation in preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, sales and segment reporting, and other projects requested by executive leadership. Will support the effort to improve Fralock’s financial analytics tools and identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support the continued development of planning and forecasting, including the use of software-based tools and related technology enhancements.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as needed
- Preparation of Monthly Financial reports
- Evaluate processes and suggest changes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with EPM Tools and Business Intelligence solutions
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in various departments and market segments
- Understanding of theoretical accounting concepts
- Effectively multi-task while managing deadlines and competing priorities
- Knowledgeable of the three financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement) and how they interact/impact each other
- Experience in multi-entity consolidation accounting
- Experience with corporate acquisitions, sales, and due diligence
- Experience in working with Enterprise Performance Management solutions such as Planful, Anaplan, or Workday Adaptive Planning.
- MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel
- 5+ years progressive experience in an FP&A role – preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- This is a hybrid/remote opportunity. Fralock has locations in Fremont, Milpitas, Valencia, Los Angeles and Poway CA.
All offers of employment at Fralock are contingent upon clear results of a background check. Background checks may include some or all of the following depending on job title and responsibilities:
- Social Security Verification
- Prior Employment Verification
- Criminal History
- Personal and Professional References
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Credit History
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Fralock provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.