Full Time + Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match, PTO)
Job Type: Onsite
Salary Range: $19.50 - $21.50, DOE
Shift: 11:30 PM – 7:00 AM
Shift: Night Shift – will include 14.3% Shift Differential
Location: Valencia, CA
Fralock is an engineered solutions provider of specialty components and subassemblies using advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications. We develop and manufacture custom integrated solutions. Established in 1967, we are a critical solutions provider to Fortune 500 corporations, government, and targeted OEMs in a variety of industries including Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing, Medical and Life Science, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Electronics, and Energy. Fralock is headquartered in Valencia, CA with manufacturing locations located throughout Northern and Southern California.
To be recognized by our customers as a leading solutions provider of proprietary engineered advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications.
To create value, profitably grow, and share our success with all stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity – We practice a high standard of ethics in our business dealings with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Responsiveness – We have a sense of urgency in responding to internal and external requests, and work proactively to solve problems.
- Excellence/Competence – We empower our people to continuously improve and execute high quality work.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve Fralock business objectives by communicating at a high level, by listening and having clarity in our expectations of one another.
- Individual Accountability and Personal Responsibility – We do what we have committed to do when we committed to doing it.
- Continuous Improvement across all segments of the company
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Read, and understand the customer schematic diagrams, blueprints, and instructions.
- Set up, arrange, and operate equipment, fixtures, and other tools to ensure that parts meet provided customer specifications.
- Assemble parts or components which may go into other assemblies to build a new part.
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is within customer requirements.
- Assists Engineering. Provides criteria for material rejection during the process.
- Verifies proper equipment selection.
- Assemble parts according to customer/engineering drawings.
- Clean and wash parts in a manner to ensure that parts are cleaned per the established cleaning procedure.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, or adjusting products as required.
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Train Assembly Packers to produce parts of high-quality parts for direct sale or as subcomponents of other assemblies.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems to the supervisor/lead.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and directions.
- Ability to sort, count, compare for correctness, count accurately.
- Solid Communicate skills.
- Blue-print reading
- Ability to multi-task
- Action oriented.
- Use measuring devices.
Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels, Self-starter, Results oriented, fast learner, strong communication skills, Lean manufacturing/5S knowledge.
Minimum two (2) years assembly production. environment overall, which includes one year of Clean Room environment Assembly/Packing.
High School diploma, GED or five (5) years work experience.
- Requires using hands to handle tools or controls.
- Requires repetitive movement.
- Must have vision (with or without assistance) capable of seeing small objects at a close distance.
- Must be able to accurately place small objects in the appropriate location.
- Requires prolonged standing/sitting.
- Requires lifting to 25lbs.
All offers of employment at Fralock are contingent upon clear results of a background check. Background checks may include some or all the following depending on job title and responsibilities:
- Social Security Verification
- Prior Employment Verification
- Criminal History
- Personal and Professional References
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Credit History
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Fralock provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.